The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. – Lao Tzu
Take the first step on the journey to health and #DoJustOneThing
Oftentimes, we get overwhelmed when poised with the idea of reaching a health-related goal – whether it be to lose 20 pounds, to run 3 miles or add more plant-based foods to our diet. But reaching those goals begins with one step and that one step can be simple. Because once you take the first step, the following steps become easier and before you know it, you’ve built up momentum to keep on going! This month, we’re supporting each other to kick-start a healthy new habit by doing just one thing to bring you closer to your goals.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some ideas on how you can Do Just One Thing:
- Commit to Meatless Monday
- Drink more water
- 30-minute walk every day
- Have a plant-based smoothie for breakfast
- Limit dessert to once/week
- Eat more greens! Aim for 1 handful/day
- Eliminate caffeine or reduce to 1 cup/day
- Have 2 plant-based meals/day
- Meditate for 10 minutes/day
- Eat without distraction so you can fully appreciate your food and recognize when you are full – no TV or mobile phones :)
These are just a few suggestions, but we’d love to hear what your first step will be.
Share and Tag
Tag your posts #DoJustOneThing to proclaim to the world that you are committed to taking a step towards your goals! Share and connect with us: